Sunday, July 14, 2013

Juntos (get togethers)

This weekend has been so much fun! First this was the weekend that marked the beginning of my 3 week winter vacation. Secondly, on friday I got together with some friends from this English conversation class that I'm going to. It was great! We watched movies, ate lomitos (look it up, it's this sandwich thing that sounds a lot like a hamburger but isn't) and Ice Cream, and played games. Other than the fact that I was super tired, it was really fun! Then Saturday, I got together with some other friends and that was also really fun! We watched "Nightmares on Elm street" because I had wanted to because I absolutely love that movie, and it was really scary but I still really love it!

Even though the entire weekend I've been thinking of something REALLY annoying that happened at school Friday, it was a pretty fun weekend!

Stephanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment