Tuesday, October 15, 2013

R.I.P

This past Tuesday the mother of a friend from Superstars passed away. She had gotten sick right after my last dance competition, and I thought she was getting better because they brought her home from the hospital, but apparently she had gotten worse. My Superstars teacher told us all that she had gotten worse and that she was about to die. Then on Wednesday, as I'm getting ready to go to Superstars practice,  I get a text from another friend saying that there isn't any because she passed away (she was really involved with Superstars). I can't even imagine what her kids are going through. To think that my friend, who is my age, lost her mother only a few days ago is completely unbelievable. That her entire world turned upside-down right infront of my eyes. My heart goes out to her and her brother, and well, her entire family. I didn't really know her very well, and I'm not GREAT friends with her daughter, but I do see her at Superstars and we talk, and we are friends.

So then I started thinking about my family and if something were to happen to my mom while I was on this adventure. I started getting really nervous, but then I talked to her on Skype and I know that she is completely healthy and alive. So I feel better :)

Anyways....RIP (I don't know how to say it in Spanish) Ana nunca te voy a olvidar, espero que estás viendo abajo a tu familia, y que los cuidas durante esto tiempo. Te aman mucho, y están muy tristes ahora.

(I said: RIP Ana I will never forget you, I hope that your watching down on your family and help them through this time. They love you very much and they are very sad right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment