Friday, August 2, 2013

Homesickness (again), and Exchange Students


I have been starting to think of home a lot more than usual. I'm convinced that it's because most of my activities have been put on hold because of the winter break, and even though I've been pretty busy with friends I still have a lot of down time to think about home, which only makes me more homesick. Even though I'm starting to get homesick, it isn't even remotely close to the feeling I had before I changed families. I'm doing much better with this new family, they aren't perfect, but they are the perfect host family for me.

On another note, I feel like my exchange is about to get even better (What? how?) because in a couple of weeks 8 new exchange students will arrive and I can't wait to get to know them and make 8 more friends from all over the world! I've already met a girl (on facebook through an AFS page) from Germany. It was a little hard to talk because she didn't know much English, and almost 0 Spanish, but I know that it will be easy enough to communicate with her when she gets here!

:D chauu

Stephanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment