Friday, August 2, 2013

Wow, August already!

I can't believe that it is August already! It literally feels like these last couple of months have just flown by! Next week I start school again, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that. I'm kind of wishing that it was summer already, but then again I don't want it to be summer because then it will almost be time for me to go home. I'm excited to see my classmates, but I'm also a little nervous because right before the break my classmates did something REALLY nice for me that didn't really end up working out and they will be pestering me about it. Asking me all sorts of questions about if it worked out, if it didn't, why it did, how I'm feeling about it, etc... Right now I'm feeling like if I never went back to my school here, I would be perfectly fine. I also feel that there is no way in hell that I will change schools. It just won't happen. Firstly, I don't want to run away from something just because I'm nervous, if I did that then I wouldn't even be in Argentina right now. Secondly, I don't actually have any reason at all for changing schools other than me being nervous over almost NOTHING. I seriously think I'm getting worked up over nothing, but you know what? I can't help it, it's just happening.

On another note, next weekend I'm going to another province called Salta! It's supposed to be absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see something outside of Santiago del Estero!

Chauu,

Stephanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment