Thursday, December 12, 2013

Busy busy busy

I haven't really written since I got back from my trip to the waterfalls, so I just thought I would write about what I've been up to since then.

Lately I've been soo busy! As soon as I FINALLY finished with school (Summer break!) I suddenly got super busy with Superstars and just hanging out with friends. In Superstars we are working on a play called "Camila - a musical of forbidden love" which is love story that's based on a true story from the history of Argentina. I have been spending so much time rehearsing for this play, I love it though. It is so much fun! I'm just an extra, but I still do a lot and I'm barely ever just standing around doing nothing. Then once Camila is over, we have this end of year performance that has some dance numbers and singing numbers. We are going to perform the winning dances that we competed in Cordoba, as well as singing as a group and then there are a few solo singers that will be singing (myself included :D ). Then the week after that, we are performing in the big plaza for a christmas show type thing. And then even though that wraps up the year for that class, we are still going to be having a Christmas and New Year's party. Then a couple weeks after that, they are throwing a going away party for me! Which  I am so thankful for! I was kind of worried about how the class would end and I wouldn't get a chance to say goodbye to all of these wonderful people! When I'm not in Superstars, I'm hanging out with friends. I've been doing a lot of things with the other exchange students, it seems like I see them at least once a week! Then I've been going to a lot of get togethers with my friends from the english school that I went to talk to a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment