Friday, June 28, 2013

Two subjects

Ok so I want to talk about two subjects, and since I have recently started feeling really unmotivated to write here. Instead of writing 2 separate posts, I'm going to right one very long post, right here, right now. :)

1) School:

This past week, after break, has gone by really quickly and has been super fun. However, after that 5 day weekend, I feel kind of done with school. If I were to just stop going to school, I would still have a life because all of my friends are outside of my school. I have "friends" at my school, but we never hang out after school. There are literally 3 girls I hang out with outside of school. Don't worry, I'm going to quit school, one because I will be sent home if I do. And two, it's part of the experience, and even though I'm not having very much fun there anymore, I still really love my classmates.

Another reason why school isn't very fun is because NOBODY helps me anymore, my 3 best friends at school do, and they actually TELL me about stuff. Everyone just expects me to know about tests and projects, just because the teacher told the entire class about it, one time. We had a group project in health, I knew about it because my friend had told me about it. So I went to the work meeting, and the other people were surprised that I came because they thought that I didn't know about it. THEN WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT. I actually want to get credit here!  And then there was another project that I had absolutely no idea about until my friend told me about it (she was in a different group) the day of the presentations. Then my partners ask me why I didn't do anything, and they heard my response they said that they were going to tell me about it the day before but I wasn't there (for family reasons). Then after the presentation (which I didn't participate in) my partners told me that I wouldn't get a chance to make it up. I mean I shouldn't be blaming any of this on them, because it is MY responsibility to know about these things. But they can't expected me to know everything that everyone else does just because I've been here for 4 months. They know where I'm at with my Spanish, and I need help with these things. I think that they think that I don't try, and that I don't care if I get credit. Oh how little they know about me...

2) Life:

My life outside of school has been absolutely amazing. Firstly, I met the majority of my friends at the English school where I kind of help with (it's really complicated what I do there). I go there 3 times a week and I go to different classrooms, so I'm literally friends with the entire upperclassmen from that school. Then there is the separate friday classes that I go to where all they do is speak in english. I have met so many people there because literally EVERYONE goes/knows of people who go to the english school (Asicana is its name). Then I have my Superstars class (IT'S STILL AMAZING) which I've met people there to. I am so happy where I am with my social life, and my family life is really good as well. The only thing that would make this better, is a best friend exchange student. But hey, it's very possible that that won't happen. So I'm perfectly content with living my last 7 months the way things are right now (social life wise).

AND DONE. :D....for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment