Saturday, June 15, 2013

WHAT?

This past week has been really busy, fun, and tiring. This week I started this really fun class. It's jazz dance, singing and acting. I love it so much. Everything about that class is amazing, the people, the cost (it's pretty cheap), the material, and just the class its self. And I met this pretty amazing guy who speaks fluent english, but it's not what you think becasue....HE'S GAY! He hasn't said anything about it, but it's really obvious, because guys just don't act like that. He reminds me of a guy friend I have back home because he is so out there and crazy. He is the first gay guy I've met here, and it's very possible that I won't meet another openly gay guy again here, because people are still working through the whole accepting process of gay people.

No comments:

Post a Comment