Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Best Day

So yesterday was probably one of the best days I've had here. First I had school, and we got let out early. Then I had P.E. (volleyball), which wasn't anything different but it was still fun because I got to hang out with people that I normally don't. Then right after that I went to a sort of reunion thing with AFS and I got to hang out with the other exchange students. Plus the volunteers helped me figure out what I could join and do as far as activities (which made me feel amazing because I know have plans for the rest of this week). Then after that I found out that my friends from school were coming over to hang out (I found out like 20 minutes before) and we ate and just hung out. And then the boys came and they brought wine with them, so then everyone was drinking (The parents weren't home) and I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep the previous night and hadn't slept during siesta (P.E. and the AFS thing) so I didn't really need to drink anything to be drunk and crazy. So then at like 2 I tell them I'm going to bed because we have school tomorrow, and in my head I was thinking why did the parents go out and let the daughter have people over this late on a school night (parents are a little bit strict so this is shocking). Then my friends tell me that we don't have school tomorrow (I'm still in shock that no one told me sooner), so that was a nice surprise since I was really not looking for to only getting 4 hours of sleep that night as well as the previous. Anyways probably one of the best days I've had since being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment