Friday, May 24, 2013

Fun day

Yesterday was so much fun! Firstly, the senior class at my school had the revealing of the senior jackets and the senior banner that the senior class always does, and it's always in the form of a sort of festival type thing. That was amazing it was so much fun! There was all of this paper confetti and this dance crew and people playing music and for like half an hour we were just dancing around the senior class. Then afterwards when the seniors left, the other four classes had to clean up the mounds of confetti, I'm in the fourth year class (out of five years) so my class just supervised. Then in the afternoon I went downtown to go to the Spanish class for me and two other exchange students, and then one of them texted me saying that there wasn't so I just went over to her house and hung out for a few hours, and ate pizza and talked with her family. It was really fun. Then I met up  with my host sister and we met up with these two really cute guys and just talked and walked to the bus stop. Then we went home, but I think this day has been the funnest (yes I'm counting it as a word) day that I've had in a really long time! I hope that it continues to get more fun and more fun, and not the continually bad days that I've had since I've gotten here.

No comments:

Post a Comment