Thursday, May 30, 2013

YEAH!

Wow, so much has happened in the last week! After that fun day that I posted last week (Wasn't that title the most creative title you have ever seen? :D) it has only gotten better. First, on Friday, I wasn't going to do anything but then while talking with a friend from school on facebook, she asked me if I wanted to go downtown with her. So we went downtown and talked and got some ice cream, and then we went (wait for it) to a roller-coaster park! I didn't even now that this city had one! The rides weren't nearly as fun as the rides that are in the U.S. but it was still so much fun! And then after that I went home and skyped with my mom, for a little while, but she had to leave early so we scheduled to chat sometime soon. Then on Saturday I went to another friend's house and her, another friend, and I just hung out for awhile while trying to study for an English oral exam that they had that next Monday (I obviously didn't have to take it). Then on Monday I hung out with them again right after school, and we were going to go to see a movie but they didn't want to so we just went downtown and did a little shopping. Then on Wednesday I hung out with another exchange student for almost the entire day, then after that I got to talk to my best friend. And I'm so excited for tomorrow because.....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment