Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sick

Well, I've been sick at least two times before this. But those times were more like mini sicknesses that were all leading up to this final sickness, which I got yesterday. Oh it's horrible, it's just like a really bad cold but I've missed two days of school and I've been home in bed for the last two days. Maybe when your in your own country with your family that's fine. But when your in another country and missing your family and friends and whenever your home alone for too long you start missing them more, then it's horrible. Plus this week was going to be the busiest week I've had here and now I'm sick so I couldn't do anything that I was going to do. Well I should have seen this coming, I downed an entire care package of cookies in one weekend. Which isn't anything new, but I shouldn't have expected eating that much would be the same as back home, because I guess here is a lot dirtier than the U.S. and so if you eat that much junk food, your going to get sick. That is one mistake that I won't make again. But I'm determined not to get sick like this again here. It also doesn't help that this week I talked to my parents a lot and it was my sister's birthday so I was thinking of her that day as well. So this week hasn't been that great but I'm hoping that it will turn around soon or that next week is a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment