Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Activities

Two months in to this experience and I still don't have any extra curricular activities. It's a lot harder to get involved when there aren't any extra curricular activities at your school. I wish that I could find clubs to join and classes to take. I talked to people and they told me about a choir I could join but that is all I can find! I'm not going to give up though, because I want to meet more people and get really involved and have lots of activities. I didn't come here to just sit at home sleeping, I came here to have a whole new experience and just going to school won't cut it for me. I want to do more, and if I don't do more I will most likely end up going home early because of all the free time I have, I will probably be on the computer or something missing my family and friends. It is important that I get involved if I want to finish this experience and not go home early.

3 comments:

  1. "I didn't come here to just sit at home sleeping with only friends from school" - you may want to reword this so you don't give people the wrong impression! I'm laughing!

    Maybe, "I didn't come here to just stay home and sleep. I came here to meet more than just school friends." Or something like that!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA OH THAT IS SOOO NOT WHAT I MEANT TO SAY!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I was deleting the part about friends and just kind of forgot about it or something...

    ReplyDelete