Monday, April 22, 2013

Mail

My family has never really been that progressive with sending mail when someone is gone, but this trip they said that they would. I went to the post office to send my sister a birthday present (she's turning 21 in the beginning of may) and also to ask about receiving mail (because my mom had tried to send a package and a letter and my grandparents tried to send a letter) and they said that nobody can receive mail from the US in this city. Well that makes me feel amazing! I was kind of hoping for some care packages. So my mom told me that she would just give one BIG box full of care packages when I get back, that sounds pretty good but in between now and then is my 17th birthday and Christmas. Oh well I can't change how the mail system works, I just can't stop thinking that there has to be some way that people can receive mail from the US, because there have been many students hosted in this city from the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment