Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wine

Last night I went out with some classmates and we went to a park and drank wine with fanta and coke with fernet the entire night. I must say this weekend hasn't been the best and by the time I went out with them I had so much on my mind and felt so alone that all I wanted to do was stop thinking and do something stupid, I didn't of course, but I was really tempted to just down the wine. The first thing was that I don't actually have that many friends here, and the friends that I do have, we don't hang out together. So I don't really do anything except tag along with my host sister. The second thing is that I can't understand anything, and even though my language skills have massively improved, I'm still having so much trouble understand almost everyone. The third thing is I'm trying to decide if I should do my senior year over again so that I can have more time to look at colleges and take the SATs again and just have my entire senior year. You know, if this continues throughout the next few months, I will have to go home early. I just really hope that it gets better, and I don't do something so stupid that I get kicked out. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment