Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Two Month Point

The rest of the time after that has gone by pretty quickly, it didn't feel like it was at the time, but looking back on those first two months it seems like they went by so quickly. I'm starting to feel better now, but during those two months I was very emotional. I was very depressed and I wanted to go home I didn't want to be here anymore. All I wanted to do was go home and continue living my life and not continue on with this experience. I was always wanting to talk to my mom and dad, because whenever I talk to them (while being here) they always help. I was actually REALLY considering going home but I talked to my mom and dad about it and they made me want to stay until the end. I'm starting to feel better, I'm more busy now that I was before and I can go places by myself so that means that I'm able to do more. I'm not nearly as emotional as I was before and I'm starting to make all of these plans with dance lessons and clubs and hanging out with friends so I think that it will get a lot more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment